Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Cool Collections

I used to collect some cool accessories. I find them very appealing and eye catching. Here are few of my collections.
(one of my personalize pins)
Pins. I used to collect some customized pins in which I usually bought online. It is so cute especially if you pin them all into your bag or your cap. They are very eye-catching too especially those who have funny pictures or notes printed into it. I also have one pin that has my name written onto it. Lapel Pins usually take 30 minutes to one hour of making. It will be much faster if you will use their ready-made design but if you want to make it more unique, you can submit your own design and let them print them you. Pins are also a good source of income. If you remember, during the 2010 Election, a lot of politicians are distributing their signature pins and a lot of their supporters are wearing the same accessories to show their support. These custom pins are also perfect as birthday or any other occasion giveaways. However, in buying such pins, you have to make sure that the materials that are being used are high quality and durable. Of course, we don’t like to spend our money by buying pins made out of poor materials right? I suggest that if you will be ordering pins on line; make sure that you are dealing with a reliable site.

Printed Shirts
. Just like pins, this t-shirts are very eye catching. It also defines your personality as the wearer. There are many shops that offer custom t-shirts including “I ♥ T shirts” and more. You can also submit your own design just like what I did to my recently held contest where one of my prizes is the “blog idol printed t shirt”. Here take a look.(my Blog Idol t shirt)
Here’s how it is being made. So what do you think about this “Blog Idol T-shirt”. I sued to buy Anime Character printed t-shirts since I am a big anime fan.

(Stirrers Collection)
Stirrers. Call me Weird but I also used to collect stirrers. It all started when my Auntie who is a bar tender gave me some cool stirrers. It may sounds weird but I never really drink alcohol but I am absolutely having fun collecting stirrers for such beverages.
These are just few of my collections. How about you? Are you fond of collecting cool accessories too? Please feel free to share it with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super your collection of stirrers. interested in a trade?
Pascal

Looking for your favorite Hero? Search this blog!

Superblog Headline Animator