Monday, June 4, 2012

Introducing "Super Recap"

Here comes the newest addition to our Blog. Introducing "Super Recap". This new portion will feature previous episodes from our favorite tv shows like Justice League, Avengers, Uncanny Xmen, and more. Super Blog is officially one of my main blogs that will undergo some major changes. Though, we will be sticking to our original "Super Hero" theme, I will be posting some entries about Cosplays, latest events, and a whole lot more. In addition to that, I will try to update this blog more often.
The videos that we will be sharing through or "Super Recap" portion are not my own properties. Videos will be taken directly from Youtube or Daily Motion. I have no rights to claim those videos so if the video owner removed such videos, kindly leave your comments here so that we can update that post and look for an alternative video to share. Feel free to share your comments as well. I would appreciate if you follow this blog by subscribing here for free.


No comments:

Looking for your favorite Hero? Search this blog!

Superblog Headline Animator