Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bible Stories

I really love reading the Holy Bible. Actually, i used to keep it a hobby already. I make sure that i read at least one verse from the bible. It serves as my daily motivator, pushing me to go on life despite of many trials and challenges in my life. I also love reading some of the stories from it like the story of David and Goliath, The prodigal Son, Moses, Abraham, The adventures of Noah, and even the book of revelations and apocalypse and also The Rapture of the Church. Even though the word rapture was not literally mentioned in the book , this event is still emphasized in some of its books like the one mentioned in the Book of Acts where Philip was caught away by the spirit of the lord and brought to another place. This is a very interesting story that all of us should be aware of.

No comments:

Looking for your favorite Hero? Search this blog!

Superblog Headline Animator