Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What a Nightmare!

Have you ever been into an emergency room? Well, I can say that on of the most horrifying place on earth next to morgue is the hospital’ emergency room. Here, patients who needed immediate response and medical actions were being delivered. I was once sent here after having a major tendon injury in my left hand. I heard screams from the other side of the room. Patients that are struggling and suffering from a deep pain. I was like horrified and I just kept on ignoring those voices. But what give me a nightmare is the unwanted situations that I have seen on the emergency room. How will you react after sing a nurse ignoring a struggling patient? Well, yes they are buy on handling patients but ignoring someone on the hospital especially that he is really in need of medical assistance is very unacceptable. They should practice professionalism on their hospital and besides, it is their duty to take care of their patients no matter how worst the situation is. I felt pity for that guy and I wish that he is aware that he can sue the hospital for ignoring their patient. Just like in Tacoma, Washington, victims who suffered from a preventable mistake like this can ask for help via Medical Malpracice Attorney. With the help of these specialized lawyers, they will have the voice to fight for their rights and received the compensation they deserve.

No comments:

Looking for your favorite Hero? Search this blog!

Superblog Headline Animator