Friday, November 19, 2010

Defective Sliding Windows


If you are following me on this blog, you are definitely aware about the house renovation we had 2 months ago. Remember how we argued about the furniture? My brother and i suggested our dad to buy contemporary style furniture but my dad insisted to buy wooden furniture for both living and dining room. Well, we have no choice but to agree with him since the money will be coming from him. If there's one thing about the renovation that we all agreed together, that would be the installation of the sliding glass windows to all the rooms.

But i think we went to a wrong place after seeing all the defects after the installation. I think the sliding glass windows are not welded properly on their place because the water still enters the house from the window whenever it rains, which is quite irritating. If we only have that Glass Replacement Portland services, we will definitely avail it and i am sure we will not experience this leaking problem.

1 comment:

Double Glazing Coventry said...

That's really a big problem. I also suffer with that kind of problem and I don't know what to do. I just put some rugs in the window so that the water won't enter. If you had been able to get some tips, please inform me. Thanks!

Looking for your favorite Hero? Search this blog!

Superblog Headline Animator