Saturday, November 12, 2011

It Has Never been too Late

As of this moment I am not holding any degree and I am aware how hard it is to apply for a job since you have nothing much to put on your credentials. This is the reason why i am trying my best to get a degree and finish my college and use that profession appropriately.
The competition in the job market gets tougher and tougher everyday and it is quite hard for an applicant like me who is not holding any degree to be hired because I am competing against those applicants with better credentials.
Even though not all companies are scanning their applicants by looking at their educational attainment, it is still a big advantage.
So what's my dream course? I am actually a frustrated nurse and I really want to pursue that career but because of my financial problems before, i had to switch to another course. There's no age limit when it comes to college and as a matter of fact, i had a classmate before who is already in his 40ish but still attending classes for the sake of having that degree which, somehow, inspired me. I am 22 years old now and it has never been too late to go to school again.
But of course, if you're going to take such degree, then better choose a school that offers high quality of education like that Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts that offers nursing programs san jose in California. You can check their site at http://www.gurnick.edu/ and see what else they have to offer.

No comments:

Looking for your favorite Hero? Search this blog!

Superblog Headline Animator