Thursday, March 10, 2011

Doing House Chores

I grew up listening to my mom and i am very proud that she taught us how to become responsible. However, if there's one thing that i really hate when i was a kid and until know, that would be doing the house chores. I'm not lazy, it's just that i am a bit moody when it comes to doing daily house chores. I remember mom used to give us a schedule and each of us have our own tasks to do every day. According to her this will help us to become more responsible if ever we decided to become independent and if ever we have our own family.
Well, i love cleaning my own room and make it more organized as possible but when it comes to other house chores like sweeping the floor, washing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom, i simply can't deal with them. I just hate getting wet and it feels uncomfortable for me. That's why sometimes, i think residing in an apartment or a condo or even in some hotels is much better because they have chambermaids and janitors there who can make things much easier for me. Especially if they are offering something like the Janitorial Services Seattle Washington has. I have heard many good things from that company.
Well it is not really a matter of being irresponsible and being so dependent. I am a busy guy too and handling all the stress is not an easy thing so i guess it is pretty okay to get one right?
Well, that's all for now, have a great day guys and happy blogging!

No comments:

Looking for your favorite Hero? Search this blog!

Superblog Headline Animator