Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Play it For Real

I remember when i was a kid, i had this mini golf set. As far as i remember, it's about one meter wide, consisting of 2 mini golf courses and a golf club (which more like a big plastic mallet for me). Oh well, that was years ago and I don't know where the hell that golf set is now. Maybe, i'll try to find it on our stock room, I'm sure mom hide it there somewhere. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to use it hahaha. It's very inappropriate for my age now. I just want to give it to my little brother and have fun with it.
Oh yes, that stuff is quite inappropriate for me, but i can still play golf by hitting a real golf course and play it like big man. I really want to experience how to play golf for real. Well, i used to play such games online but the experience, the pleasure and the excitement is ten times higher if you gonna play the game for real.
Since I'm a beginner, i might just rent the equipments first til i get used to it. What makes it more exciting is the are the golf courses. I was just searching about it online when i discovered those cool Golf Courses Portland in Oregon. Lake Oswego are known for their exciting and challenging courses (including the water hazard and bunkers).
If you're in Oregon, then you should visit them. You can get the info and details on their site at http://golfcoursesportland.com.

No comments:

Looking for your favorite Hero? Search this blog!

Superblog Headline Animator